Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Hat Trick, a Thank You, and an Explanation

Wow.  Day 1 of the Ashes, the famous re-occurring grudge match between Australia and England, was straight out insane.  It was crazy!  It was pandemonium!  England got siddled silly.  That's right, siddled silly because Peter Siddle, the Australian bowler, claimed a Hat Trick (that's 3 out on 3 balls in a row) and further ruined England's batting order by dismissing 6 for 54.  Oh, and it was also Peter Siddle's birthday.  Happy Birthday Peter!

SIDDLE-TASTIC!
So that's England, all out for 260 on Day 1.  I'm wondering what Graham Swann is going to do.  His bowling is spin-a-licious, so today should be fun to watch.

Today's post is also about Thank Yous.  First of all, thanks to my employers at Sportpulse.net.  I write a column there, and you have to check out all of the writers...very thought provoking stuff and entertaining at the same time.  Thanks guys!
Here's the link:
http://www.sportpulse.net/

And I must thank the administrators for the Pakistan Cricket Team fanpage on Facebook for posting the link to my blog.  Shukria!  I'm very flattered!

And here comes an Explanation:  My next article is going to be written in Moroccan Darija/French, so don't be alarmed to see a foreign language.  I lived in Casablanca for three years and I promised my friends there I'd write something especially for them today.  The dish I'll be posting in Darija/French is Karahi Chicken, and if you want the instructions in English, here's the link to a previous post:
http://kikiscookinforcricket.blogspot.com/2010/10/lets-watch-some-cricket-and-eat-some.html

Right, so have a good one today, enjoy the Ashes, and tomorrow I'll tell you all about Scottish Scones and melai.

Happy Cricket!  Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, and no abuse. We're all here for a good time, not a bad time!