Friday, November 5, 2010

Pakistan....YES!

It is a universe of YES for me and all of Pakistan's fans today!  I just cannot say it enough...yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes!

Younis Khan - 73 runs YES!
Mohammed Hafeez - 42 runs - YES!
Zulqarnain Haider sealing the deal - YES!
Shoaib Akhtar, taking 2 wickets and looking fitter than ever - YES!
Abdur Rehman's economical bowling - YES!
Wahab Riaz, taking 2 wickets, scoring 18, being plain old handsome - YES!


YES!
5th ODI coming up...YES!
Test matches...YES!

I'm going to be saying yes and punching the air all day today! I encourage you to do the same.   Way to go, Pakistan!!!

I don't have any cooking to show you for today because I'm going to a birthday party, so why don't you try some of the previous dishes I've posted and let me know how it goes?  I'd love some feedback!

Happy Cricket, Happy Cooking, and HAPPY YES!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, and no abuse. We're all here for a good time, not a bad time!