Saturday, November 6, 2010

I've got a really big day ahead of me.  There are two really good matches on that I'm very excited to watch.   There's Australia vs Sri Lanka ODI and India vs New Zealand.  Both are on at a reasonable time

I predict that Sri Lanka will win because they're just so awesome right now, and I also think that India will win, but just by the skin of their teeth.  New Zealand has shown some fighting spirit and it looks like they are getting used to the heat.  I must say good on Jesse Ryder for his 103!

By the way, that party we went to yesterday...turns out the party is next week.  D-oh!
After apologizing, we came home and had some left-over nihari.  Remember to always double-check the date and confirm it before going to an event!

Nihari, the dish I posted a few days ago, is really good after it has rested in the fridge for a couple of days, and it tastes even better with some home-made bread.  Keep your little eyes open for tomorrow's post; I'll show you how to make roti (a non-yeast bread) and a quick leavened pita bread.

Have a good one!  Happy eating, and happy cricket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, and no abuse. We're all here for a good time, not a bad time!