Friday, April 29, 2011

Wills n' Kate

Congrats to Prince William and his beautiful wife, Katherine.  Yes, I cried during the ceremony because I remembered the day they announced his birth, and also because I saw Prince Harry getting all teary-eyed.  And that made me boo-hoo-hoo even more.

To the Royal Family:  good on ya!

I'll have my regular blog post ready for you later today.

A Good Royal Wedding to Help Pass the Time Until Test Cricket Returns

God Save the Queen!

Happy Cricket, and Happy Monarchy.

1 comment:

  1. Good cricket-politics, Kiki. I wish you every success in your future endeavours.
    May Kate stand for the 'commoners'... given what I have heard of the current 'state' of the economy, in the UK. Time provides the answers... and as I heard in Scotland, "It all comes out in the wash".

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, and no abuse. We're all here for a good time, not a bad time!