Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Few Days Off Because My Garden is a Mess.

Hi everyone.  No, I'm not speaking in euphemisms.  Seriously,  I'm taking a few days off because I have to do some heavy yardwork and get the garden ready for the winter.

But do not panic!  I'll be back in a soon enough with some new food and some new cricket gossip.

When I finish taming the @@%#(*% jungle in the back yard, I will definetly be pointing some Victory Fingers towards the sky, just like my hero.  I bet his garden looks really nice. 
In the meantime, why don't you visit the lovely lads at http://sportpulse.net/?  There are articles by Awesome Aziz ul-Qadir, Fabulous Faisal Caesar, Saucy Salik Khan, Kaptivating Karam Khan, Kruisin' Kris Hinz, and Marvelous Matt Hodgetts, , just to name a few of the talented writers we've got on board!

Have a good one, and wish me luck with the bleeping $#(*&%T garden.  It really is a jungle out there!  If I work hard now, I should be done by the next World Cup.  Phooey!

Happy Cricket, Happy Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, and no abuse. We're all here for a good time, not a bad time!