Friday, December 3, 2010

Communications Problems, Australia Problems

Hi.  How are you.  Sorry for not posting yesterday; I'm having big fat problems with the internet service.  Hopefully they'll be solved today and I can get back to the fun stuff soon. 

As you probably already know, England pounded Australia into the dust yesterday...Ashes indeed!  I'm rooting for Australia, but man, yesterday was not pretty.  Mike Hussey was a ray of hope with his 93 runs, but Clarke and Ponting made me wonder.  What in the heck have they been eating to perform so poorly?  Hopefully someone made them nice din-dins last night and today they'll be back in good form.

No play for the Windies/SriLanka test yesterday...I'll assume it was because of RAIN yet again, but I don't really know because I can't access any internet sites.  Phooey!

Right, I'm off to solve my internet problems.  Wish me luck. Ugh.

Happy Cricket, and Happy Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, and no abuse. We're all here for a good time, not a bad time!