Tuesday, October 26, 2010

No Problem, Pakistan, You Can Always Win the Next Time!

Just a short post today.  South Africa played very well indeed today, winning the T20 match with 6 wickets in hand.  I would have loved to watch, but I was sleeping!  These time differences are no fun.  I mean, I love cricket, and I love the Pakistan team, but I am at the age now where beauty sleep is no longer a joke.  See the pics below to see what I mean.

me, waking up at 3AM to watch Pakistan


me, waking up at normal time to read Pakistan scores
 The game started at 3AM this morning!  I did however wake up at 6 AM to read the live feed on Cricinfo.com to see that Pakistan lost.  What a bummer.  Chin up, Pakistan; you played well and there's always another match!  And Shahid Afridi...loved the fact you got 25 from 7!  Good on ya!

I'm looking forward to the next match, and you should be looking forward to my next blog entry because I'll show you how to make delicious One Day International Pilao with Cricketer's Cuchumber.

Happy eating, and even though Pakistan lost today, try to have some Happy Cricket.

2 comments:

  1. great blog and article kiki you kick ass tres bien mi amie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tim! Let me know if there's any kind of food you'd like me to write about...I also do greek and old-school mexican cooking. But alas, they do not play cricket!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, and no abuse. We're all here for a good time, not a bad time!